Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hey hey.

Yikes, I'm so sore y'all! I moved and moved and moved stuff yesterday, including 11 trips up from the basement carrying big Rubbermaid bins. It's all going into storage, actually, since this is stuff that we have no use for having moved into my grandmother's house {kitchen things, towels, home decor} and we should have done this a year ago when we first moved in here. Then school started. Oh well.
It felt super good to clear out so much. We have a storage unit for a reason, folks, and there's not much in it beyond our big ticket items {couch} so we'll finally be taking advantage of it. 
On another busy note, I've been working on the programs for our wedding {I'm sorry to talk about this so much, but it's what's going on so just sit tight}. They're fans. It's a fair amount of work. I love them, though, and I love that I'm making them. I kind of don't want to post pictures, though, until after the big day...maybe I'll change my mind later. We shall see.
I don't have much else to say, this has been a boring few days on the blog-front, hasn't it? I'll try to think of something interesting for later this week.
Good Tuesday to y'all!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment