Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Was supposed to be longer.

I have a longer post in mind but I'm meeting people to go running in a bit so it will have to wait for later.
We had a fun little get together for my papito's birthday last night and I took zero pictures. Oh well, memories will have to last. There was a Halloween funfetti cake involved.
We have put deposits down all over town so we're financially vested in this wedding which means it will happen!
I'm going to attempt those photo collages I've mentioned this week or next...and more fabric flags/bunting as well. Also, I need to finish my centerpieces. Then I'll feel better. I got my dress fitted again this week {a lovely coworker is doing it for me}. Hopefully I don't lose/gain and weight or height between now and then. 
I also got a photographer finagled this week as well as rental stuff taken care of so as of now people will have places to sit, some food to eat, pictures will be taken, I will have an outfit, music will be played, we will have flowers, tables will be a bit boring, dessert will be eaten and the boys will have outfits; this wedding could happen if nothing else got taken care of. Except for the license, we actually need that.
I need to get the name changing information taken care of too and I'm trying not to be overwhelmed by just how many things fall under this category. Is there any advice out there? 
That's it for now. This, dare I say, is such a random/boring post; I apologize and will do better next time. Maybe.
I'll leave you with a picture of the dog just to put the nail in the coffin of this posting malfunction.
Photobucket
Sometimes I think he looks like an seat otter that's not quite as cute as the others...who also walks and has a snout.

Mike was walking away from the car and Guinness was staring longingly.
Have a great middle of the week!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment