Monday, July 11, 2011

Marvelous Monday.

Let's be cheesy, yes? Five reasons that make today, Monday, marvelous:

1) I'm on summer vacation {that one NEVER gets old}
2) It's a beautiful day today, not too hot and not too chilly
3) I already got in my run {five miles, legs still sore from yard work...I should ice them}
4) Two fun trips on my horizon: going to Costa Rica & Lake Tahoe
5) Tomorrow's my dad's birthday and I think he's really going to like the gift we got him and hopefully he like's the cake I'm going to make him {even though it's not going to be store-bought}

We'll see if I do this next Monday; it's kind of a break from thinking of something to write about. What's marvelous about your day today?
xoxo, natty ♥
PS
Mikey's family is having a vacation this week. We got a picture of them from his mom and wish so badly that we could be there with them; we hope you're having much fun y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment